What is Crime Stoppers?
Crime Stoppers is an organization that brings police and citizens together to work hand-in-hand to solve crime. One of the purposes of Crime Stoppers is to become a deterrent in the fight against crime. This has been successful in communities in the United States as well as around the world.
St. Charles County Regional Crime Stoppers is local controlled by a volunteer Board of Directors.
The success of Crime Stoppers is community based. We rely on financial support from the community.
Monies raised go to promote the program and pay rewards for tips received about crimes committed in our community.
Crime Stoppers seeks to have the community work together to make St. Charles County a safe place to live. This can occur when individuals take an active interest in being observant about things that occur around them.
Tips can be made to the phone number above or here on this website. In turn, the tip will be forward to the proper police jurisdiction.
- Cottleville Police Department
- Foristell Police Department
- St. Charles Police Department
- St. Charles Community College Police Department
- St. Charles County Police Department
- St. Peters Police Department
- O'Fallon Police Department
- Lake St. Louis Police Department
- Wentzville Police Department
- Missouri State Highway Patrol, Troop C
- St. Charles County Sheriffs Department
- United States Secret Service, St. Louis Field Office
- St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorneys Office